Toys "R" Us
Toys "R" Us is an American toy, clothing, and baby product retailer owned by Tru Kids and various others. The company was founded in 1957; its first store was... Wikipedia
- Former type: Private
- Industry: Retail
- Fate: Bankruptcy (original)
- Founded: Washington, D.C.
- Founder: Charles Lazarus (original) WHP Global (revival)
- Defunct: April 21, 2018 in Germany, Austria and Switzerland (original), April 24, 2018 in United Kingdom (original), June 29, 2018 in United States (original), August 5, 2018 in Australia (original), June 19, 2019 in France (original)
- Area served: United States, Worldwide
- Products: Toys, Clothing, Baby products, Video games
- Owner: Tru Kids, Inc.
- Number of employees: 64,000 before liquidation
- Divisions: Babies "R" Us (1996–2018, United States, 1996–present international), Kids "R" Us (1983–2004)
- Data source: DuckDuckGo