The computer aided dispatch market is scheduled to grow at a CAGR of 11.2% during the forecast period ranging from 2022-2032, reaching US$ 5.95 Bn, according to a recently revamped report published by Fact.MR. Growth is attributed to extensive uptake for monitoring security across local, regional and global levels.
From 2017 to 2021, demand for computer aided dispatch systems and software accelerated at a CAGR of 10%. During the COVID-19 pandemic, enterprises and healthcare providers alike extensively deployed computer aided dispatch solutions to monitor progress of employees and patients.
For More Insights into the Market, Request a Sample of This Report: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3060
Future market demand is expected to surge even further, as several enterprises shift to the virtual landscape. This will necessitate increased deployment of safety monitoring software, along with advanced computer aided analytical tools.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By deployment, cloud-based computer aided dispatch solutions to be highly demanded, registering over 11% y-o-y growth
- Utilities to emerge as an important industry for computer aided dispatch solutions, accumulating US$ 600 Mn in 2022
- North America likely to experience a growth rate at a CAGR of 9% from 2022-2032
- Asia to be the fastest growing market, surging at a CAGR of 10% in the upcoming decade
- Global market for computer aided dispatch is anticipated to be valued at over US$ 2 Bn by 2022-end
“Rising security vulnerabilities, both in the conventional and virtual sense, is prompting countries and industries to develop extensive protection networks to secure sensitive information, widening scope for deploying computer aided dispatch solutions,” comments a Fact.MR analyst.
Prominent players are embracing innovative approaches such as ground-breaking marketing tactics, technological advancements, mergers, and acquisitions.
- In November 2020, Carbyne Partners with Central Square Technologies for CAD Improvements. The partnership between a startup and a conglomerate is a step toward more 911 callers having the ability to open live video chats, perform instant messaging and share data with emergency dispatchers.
- In December 2021, Softil, the world’s leading mission-critical communications (MCX) enabler, and Zetron, a global leader in integrated mission critical communications technology, had jointly announced that Softil’s BEEHD MCX-enabling technology will be used by Zetron to expand the LTE Push-To-Talk (PTT) integration capabilities of its dispatch solutions.
Request More Information About Report Methodology: https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=3060
Key Segments Covered in the Computer Aided Dispatch Industry Analysis
- By Component
- Computer Aided Dispatch Solutions
- Computer Aided Dispatch Services
- Support & Maintenance
- By Deployment Type
- Cloud-based Computer Aided Dispatch
- On-premises Computer Aided Dispatch
- By Application Area
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Unit Management
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Reporting & Analysis
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Call Management
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Decision Support
- By Industry
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Transportation
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Government
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Healthcare
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Utilities
- By Organization Type
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Large Enterprises
- Computer Aided Dispatch for Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs)
For In-Depth Competitive Analysis, Buy now: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/3060
Why North America Remains at the Forefront of Computer-Aided Dispatch?
The U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) established the System Assessment and Validation for Emergency Responders (SAVER) Program to assist emergency responders in making procurement decisions. Furthermore, the expanding national public safety initiatives and the modern policies and regulations towards adopting the solutions is driving the global Computer-Aided Dispatch market in the region.
Additionally, a rise in criminal activities and the natural disasters strains for efficient public safety and dispatch solutions is driving the growth of the dispatch market. According to Fact.MR, CAD demand in North America is likely to surge at a CAGR of 9% from 2022-2032.
Along with this, the CAD systems have now become an interoperable, nimble platform that works to simplify communications between 911 and first responders. Next-generation 911 has propelled the demand for CAD systems in recent years.
Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Market, Global Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Market, CAD Market, Computer Aided Dispatch Demand, Computer Aided Dispatch Solutions Market, Computer Aided Dispatch Services Demand Cheap Press Release Distribution Services, Free Press Release Site, Free Press Release Distribution, Free Press Release Distribution Website, Free Press Release Submission